2023 Prom Perfect
Prom Perfect is community event that provides a boutique experience for teens to select FREE formalwear for events such as Prom, MORP, Homeschool Formals, Spring Teas, and Homecoming. The event is open to teens from all school districts and those who are homeschooled.
In it’s 18th year of operation, the Prom Perfect team is excited to offer an robust inventory of the following gently used or new items:
- 1,400 prom gowns and dresses
- 400 tuxedos and suits
- Men’s dress shirts and ties
- Dress shoes for men and women
- Makeup, fragrances, hair and hygiene products
Every teen will be blessed at our FREE community event! The boutique experience includes,
- Warm welcome.
- Personal shopping attendant.
- Blessings bags for shopping.
- Door prizes.
- Private dressing rooms.
- Minor alterations as needed. Seamstresses are available on-site to make simple changes such as strap adjustments or pant leg hems as no charge.
- Garment steaming as needed.
The Prom Perfect team is appreciates the generosity and partnership of everyone who donated items. If you have items to donate, visit our drop off partner, Buffalo Brew, located at 24 N. Second St Newport PA, 17074.
Many volunteers are needed at Prom Perfect. We have various tasks during the event and before/after the event. Review the Volunteer Sign up form for details and to sign up. All volunteers will be appreciated with food 😉Volunteer Sign Up
Accepting new and gently worn formal wear including gowns, suits, tuxedos, dress shoes, jewelry and clutch purses. Drop off location - Buffalo Brew | 24 N 2nd St Newport PA. Hours are Sat/Sun 8am-1pm; Mon closed; Tue, Wed, Thu 7am-1pm; Fri 7am-5pm.Directions to Drop Off