Bread of Life Outreach (BOLO) offers free medical supplies for pick up at the BOLO Pantry located at 35 N. Front Street, Newport.
BOLO accepts medical supply donations.
We recommend calling the BOLO Pantry at 717-567-9181 to inquire about the availability of the medical item(s) that you need.
Please contact the BOLO Pantry at 717-567-0590 to inquire about the availability of the following items.
- Hospital beds and supplies (wedges, bed pads, safety rails, etc.)
- Stand up lift
- Wheelchair/transport chair
- Sliders (for moving patient from one place to another)
- Walkers: rollator, wheeled, standard and supplies
- Canes and supplies
- Crutches and supplies
- Hand bars for bathrooms
- Bedside commodes
- Commode Risers
- Shower Chairs
- Blood pressure cuffs (various kinds)
- Pulse Oximeters
- Ice/hot packs (various kinds and sizes)
- Humidifiers cold/warm (room size, individual, face mask)
First aid supplies:
- Disposable gloves
- Band-Aids (various sizes and uses)
- Surgical pads (drainage, xl long, etc.)
- Gauze pads (various sizes)
- Gauze rolls
- Ace bandages (various sizes)
- Burn kits
- Burn supplies
- Different medical tapes (paper, cloth, clear, self-sticking)
- Sports tape
Braces and support items for: (Different types and sizes)
- Fingers, Knee, Hand, Ankle, Wrist, Foot, Elbow, Shoulder and Back