Through the partnership of the Newport Assembly of God church ministries and pastors, BOLO offers recipients and the community the opportunity to receive support with life challenges. You are not alone. We recognize the need for support group or professional counseling. Referrals are offered for drug and alcohol counseling, legal services, housing needs and study programs to obtain a GED. Contact the Newport Assembly of God office for more information at 717-567-3333.
- Yearly Job Fairs with EDSI to connect the unemployed and underemployed with local employers.
- Mentoring services including marriage, parenting, budgeting, food preparation and additional life skills.
- Life Recovery Ministry – Professional counselors and volunteer mentors assist individuals with life controlling addictions.
- Alcoholics Anonymous – A support group for alcoholics.
- Common Bond – Two support groups for grieving mothers and widows.
- Genesis – A support group for men struggling with pornography and/or other sexually habitual and addictive behaviors.