Life Challenges Support
BOLO and Newport Assembly of God understand that life can become challenging and overwhelming. If you need support or are looking for fellowship, we can connect you with resources to receive support or to join a life group.
- Life Groups – A casual atmosphere for people to connect and study books of the Bible or Topical studies by various authors.
- Common Bond – A support group for mothers grieving the loss of a child.
- Moving Forward – Time of fellowship for widows.
- Victory’s Journey – A women’s small group ministry that reaches deep into the heart to release the pain and bring hope and healing.
- Genesis – Support group for men struggling with pornography and/or other sexually habitual and addictive behaviors.
- Alcoholics Anonymous – peer-led mutual aid fellowship dedicated to abstinence-based recovery from alcoholism
- Referrals for for drug and alcohol counseling, legal services, housing needs and study programs to obtain a GED.
- Job Fairs with EDSI to connect the unemployed and underemployed with local employers.
- Mentoring services including marriage, parenting, budgeting, food preparation and additional life skills.
Contact the Newport Assembly of God church office for more information at 717-567-3333.